Photo

Dedicated Hosting

3 replies to this topic

Cockheaven

Cockheaven
  • Registered Users
  • 3 posts

Hi guys, I was hoping to get information regarding your Arma 3 Hosting service, system specs and provider name. Trying to compile a list of good hosting companies and make an educated decision in that regard.

CPT M.Flas

CPT M.Flas

Captain

• Captain
  • 1,688 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Donator

For the gameserver box, we use a dedicated box from NFOServers, https://www.nfoservers.com/ . We also host our website through there. CPT McDonald might have more information, if he's willing to give it out, but here's the specs I do know of:

• Processor: Intel Xeon E31270 @ 3.40GHz (8 cores)
  • RAM: 16GB
  • Internet: At least 100Mb up&down

The thing is, we often run multiple servers from a singular box, which is why we chose the dedicated option. If you're looking for a singular gameserver, their other services might be worth your while. From what I remember, they offer "control panel only" servers along with Virtual servers.

NFO is the most reliable and helpful host we've had though. I wish they were paying us to say this but, it's the truth :P

mflas_sig.png

CPT B.MacDonald

CPT B.MacDonald

Captain

• Captain
  • 2,907 posts
  • LocationClarkson Valley, MO

Donator

Those are the pertinent specs. NFO really is great, and pretty affordable. You can get a server for less, but not with the same specs, control, or support.

You literally wait just a couple minutes when you contact their support.

Captain Brock MacDonald
Company Adjutant
Headquarters & Headquarters Company
Ranger Qualified

Cockheaven

Cockheaven
  • Registered Users
  • 3 posts

Awesome. Thanks for the info guys!

• 2LT B.Osborn likes this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic