• Registered Users
  • 1 posts
UID: Not Known

Arma 3 / TeamSpeak Name: Todd

Steam Reference: tdoolitt

Banned Environments: Arma 3 Server

Approximate Ban Date/Time: 04/05/2018 11:00 PM Eastern

Suspected Ban Reason: Asset Destruction

Un-Ban Rationale: I played Arma years ago. I moved to a rural area and had no internet service for over a year. They just brought high-speed internet service back. I couldn't remember how to play. This was the first server I saw. I popped into the game and was running around the FOB trying to remember how everything worked. I jumped into a 20mm mounted gun and was shooting it when I heard HBomb say - "Todd - blow anything else up and you'll be banned for life". I immediately exited the 20mm but a truck or something blew up a few seconds later and I was kicked. I don't have a mic hooked up or teamspeak on my PC yet so I couldn't explain myself. Strangely I was able to re-join and played for another hour or two and had a lot of fun on your server playing in this style. I still have a lot to learn though. After an hour or two of playing I did inadvertently injure another player and was immediately kicked and when I try to get back in it says I'm banned for Asset Destruction. No ill intent on my part. Just a noob who didn't understand how your server works. I understand now and while I'm still an idiot noob, I look forward to playing the style of game you guys have. I really enjoyed it. I do have one question about friendly fire. The person I injured at the end was very far off and wasn't showing a tag. I'll have to do some searching on how to properly ID friends because I was under the impression they'd show a name tag. Sorry!

Click here to view the record

1LT M.Harrison

1LT M.Harrison

First Lieutenant

• First Lieutenant
  • 760 posts
  • LocationAnchorage, Alaska

Donator

You only received a 3 day ban. When it's over and you can't join the server contact me here and I'll fix it.

1LT.png

First Lieutenant Micheal Harrison
Legion Company Executive Officer
MP | Reserves Section Leader

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users