So here I've place a few compositions I use to make my mission making easier. So I hope you enjoy!
PS: Big thanks to 1LT Anders as he's the one who showed me many things.
Arsenal [Kind obsolete because there are now arsenals under 173rd ammo boxes]
173rd Modules [
Current medical settings we use] Updated December 11, 2017
Company Uploaded August 8, 2018
- Download the composition you'd like.
- Make your way to your compositions folder. (Documents / Arma 3 - Other Profiles / Your Unit name / Compositions
- Drag the downloaded folder into that compositions area.
How to use
- Load a map on the Eden editor. (I must also note to make sure you are using mods that are necessary to the mission and not any side mods. This could cause errors in future testing.)
- Once there divert your eyes to the right and move to "Compositions" (F2 for quick access).
- Click on the circle with 3 smaller circles all the way to the right.
- Voila! This is where you'll find all your compositions. Just simply click on one and place it wherever.
- Some of these will require you to edit the cell. Just simply double click on it and you will be prompted up with a editing section.
Just a key note for making a respawn simply drop the composition where you want them to respawn. Then go to Attributes / Multiplayer / Respawn. After that hit the down arrow and set it to "Respawn on Custom Position" and edit the timers to your liking. Now it is set.