Warning: Use of undefined constant tid - assumed 'tid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /usr/www/oneseventhird/beta/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_7/skin_topic.php on line 1266

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /usr/www/oneseventhird/beta/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_7/skin_global.php on line 1202
Simulated Gaming Podcast Guest Appearance - Public Announcements - 173rd Airborne Brigade

Photo

Simulated Gaming Podcast Guest Appearance

2 replies to this topic

CPT M.Flas

CPT M.Flas

Captain

• Captain
  • 2,300 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Donator

Sky soldiers and community members,

The 173rd has always been open to maintaining operational relationships with other units and the ARMA community as a whole. Last night, we were invited to the Simulated Gaming Podcast, hosted by TF121, and we're excited to share that here. It mostly contains some basic information about our unit and some mod-talk at the end!

We all had a blast and were elated to have been invited onto their show. Give it a watch!

• 1LT M.Harrison, SGT B.Osborn, SPC R.Hane and 6 others like this

mflas_sig.png

SGT K.Fenerty

SGT K.Fenerty

Sergeant

• Sergeant
  • 415 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Donator

Listened to it during a long car ride, definitely super interesting! Thanks for representing our community so well!

• CPT M.Flas, SGT B.Osborn and PFC A.Diab like this

SGT.png
Sergeant Kirk Fenerty
Legion 2-2 Alpha Team Leader
Ranger Qualified

"KHAAAAAAAAN!"-Captain James T. Kirk

MSG J.Corbett

MSG J.Corbett

Master Sergeant

• Master Sergeant
  • 1,176 posts

Donator

This was a fun listen. Thanks for being such great ambassadors. At first, I thought the mod talk after unit discussion was going to be just the podcast guys chatting, but I enjoyed your contributions, especially the comparisons of success or failure with the different mods. And I learned that 1SG Hedd is a Civil War buff!

• CPT M.Flas, SGT K.Fenerty and 2LT T.Beal like this

MSG.png
Master Sergeant John Corbett
HHC Company Sergeant
S3 Operations

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users