Warning: Use of undefined constant tid - assumed 'tid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /usr/www/oneseventhird/beta/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_7/skin_topic.php on line 1266

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /usr/www/oneseventhird/beta/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_7/skin_global.php on line 1202
[Accepted] West, Michael - Unban Request - Unban Requests - 173rd Airborne Brigade

Photo

[Accepted] West, Michael - Unban Request

2 replies to this topic

_Meowz_

_Meowz_

Civilian

• Registered Users
  • 1 posts
UID: Not Known

Arma 3 / TeamSpeak Name: _Meowz_

Steam Reference: https://steamcommunity.com/id/_Meowz_

Banned Environments: TeamSpeak

Approximate Ban Date/Time: 1/25/2021, Midnight

Suspected Ban Reason: I was not provided one, however based on what I was conveyed by a 2nd hand party, it was for "Trolling the Forums".

Un-Ban Rationale: I have been nothing but respectful to everyone, even staying on the TS while in commander position when no one else was on. While playing on the server, myself and a friend were taking an objective when Wilde had stated we must respawn and provide support for the objective Wilde specified, despite the fact we had already been at our current objective and clearing it before anything was announced. I announced "Negative, we will provide support as soon as we clean up here since we have already occupied the town and are cleaning up." He proceeded to kick us. I joined the TS and asked Wilde what is up, and then he said "It's the rules." Long story short I said this is "Bullshit but I respect the fact youre only enforcing the rules." I then left the Teamspeak. Afterwards, I was told by my friend I had been banned from the TS3 by Wilde, who quoted that I was "Trolling the Forums". This is simply false. I put in an application that was meant to be a real application, however had admittedly sarcastic answers. It was denied, that's fine because obviously I should take it seriously. I was later asked about it, they asked if it was serious, I said no, and they said "Ok" and that was it. I was not banned from TS3 till I complained about being kicked. Besides one single sarcastic application, I have done nothing on the forums or involving the 173rd. I feel, personally, this ban was targeted at me because Wilde was mad, not due to a rule violation. As well, I will note that Wilde surrendered this information to Swaffy without Swaffy saying anything or asking for it.

I feel it is wrong to not only ban someone from TS3 without telling that person the reason or the reason being obvious, but it is wrong to then tell that person's friend's why he was banned without them even asking.

Click here to view the record

SSG A.McMahon

SSG A.McMahon

Staff Sergeant

• Staff Sergeant
  • 479 posts
  • LocationTX

Donator

Mr. West,

I appreciate you reaching out and offering your side of things.  Given the circumstances and your appeal, we have downgraded the Teamspeak suspension from permanent to 7 days.  If you have any further questions you can reach out to me directly

SSG.png

Staff Sergeant Alfred McMahon

Legion 1-4 Squad Leader

Military Police Section Leader | Ranger Qualified

"'I cant'? FUCK 'I can't'" - Warrior proverb

SSG A.McMahon

SSG A.McMahon

Staff Sergeant

• Staff Sergeant
  • 479 posts
  • LocationTX

Donator