Warning: Use of undefined constant tid - assumed 'tid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /usr/www/oneseventhird/beta/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_7/skin_topic.php on line 1266

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /usr/www/oneseventhird/beta/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_7/skin_global.php on line 1202
A-4E Update for DCS - Public Discussion - 173rd Airborne Brigade

Photo

A-4E Update for DCS

4 replies to this topic

RET J.Grey

RET J.Grey

Retired

• Retired
  • 670 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Donator

The community (freebee) A-4E  Skyhawk received an update two days ago. Get it HERE Also anyone that want to do some flying in DCS hit me up. I have the F-18, F-14, Super Carrier, and the Persian gulf map and make missions all the time.

• D.Lonsway and SFC D.Figari like this

CW3.png

CW3 Jeff Grey
"The Stache"

SFC D.Figari

SFC D.Figari

Sergeant First Class

• Sergeant First Class
  • 461 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Donator

In our discord we have a group channel specifically for finding people to fly with in DCS if you would like to join that

SFC.png

Sergeant First Class Dallon Figari
Legion 1 Platoon Sergeant

S1 Senior Adjutant

"Never do something when you're pissed off, or else you'll regret it later" - RIP R.Agliam

D.Lonsway

D.Lonsway

Civilian

• Registered Users
  • 422 posts

I've been hosting a server for the last few months that doesnt get too much traffic since it seems most of the DCS interest here has waned, but a few of us still fly, and the more we got im sure we'd be flying more often

SSG A.McMahon

SSG A.McMahon

Staff Sergeant

• Staff Sergeant
  • 496 posts
  • LocationTX

Donator

After this weekend, I'll definitely getting back to flying regularly

SSG.png

Staff Sergeant Alfred McMahon

Legion 1-4 Squad Leader

Military Police Section Leader | Ranger Qualified

"'I cant'? FUCK 'I can't'" - Warrior proverb

D.Lonsway

D.Lonsway

Civilian

• Registered Users
  • 422 posts

and if you like making missions thats great! i have a training mission i run on the server but its pretty basic and gets boring unless youre there to learn something new. So it could help us a lot having someone who is a little more knowledgeable with the editor to make some missions and we can easily throw them up on the server. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users