Photo

Introduction of SOCM Nichols of Hangman Platoon

1 reply to this topic

SOCM Nichols

SOCM Nichols
  • Registered Users
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAlabama

First off some of you may have read my post in the inter-unit cooperation thread. If so thanks! 

I got to spend quite a bit of time last night speaking with Lt. Gardner on y'alls TS. He explained some of the recent operations you guys have run and I am particularly interested in getting our small group of guys over here for some joint operations. I have been playing with the "Arma" series since the days of OFP and have spent the better part of the last 6 years with the group of guys in Hangman Platoon. I recently left a position as one of the founding members of another milsim group after 2 years due to burnout in always having to be the face of the franchise and the dad to a 100+ people who acted like little kids all the time.

Since leaving that role I have rediscovered what I like most about Arma; the ability to craft a scenario in almost any time frame. Prior to that I was a member of both Survival Operations and Spearhead Gaming with these same guys and quite a few of us were in an ODA type unit in both communities. I have built missions and factions for missions for a while now and work with a few other communities to help them make missions as well.

Looking forward to some more communication soon to see if we can hammer out the details of a joint operation with you guys.

Hangman 7 Out!

• SGT T.Beal, SGT J.Woodard, SSG R.Agliam and 6 others like this

CPT M.Flas

CPT M.Flas

Captain

• Captain
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Donator

100+ people who acted like little kids all the time

I can definitely sympathize sometimes ;) though much less often now than when I first became XO/CO.

Either way, greetings! I trust our liaisons are setting you up nicely. I used to make all of our missions for our unit for about 2 years, so I can definitely relate, the sandbox, flexibility, and potential for immersion and realism is absolutely what makes ARMA so unique!

• SPC A.McMahon, J.Stone and SOCM Nichols like this

mflas_sig.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users